Black & Decker Pivot Vac 18V Cordless Pivoting Hand Vacuum Cleaners is a modern car vacuum cleaners that you will use like me to be trouble free from those vacuums which is difficulties in operating, sudden suction losses and difficulties in carrying at the time of cleaning.
For car cleaning I was facing many stumbling problems in using my old and ordinary vacuum cleaner. It was used to losing its suction while I was using it. Apart from this, it was very laborious to carry it away because of its heavy material property which accustomed to making awkward moves. Another disturbing thing was its extremely loud noise. But now I am very pleased with getting the Black & Decker Pivot Vac 18V Cordless vacuum cleaner because it has removed all of my problems, I had faced before in this case. So I would like to share you my findings of my researches on vacuums from which the above mentioned one has stood out above all the rest.
Get a ultimate comfort of cordless in the 18 Volt Pivot Vacuum cleaner from Black & Decker. Black & Decker present a smaller, quieter and simpler to-clean vac with the same superior suction control as the first, top of the line Pivot Vac™. Additionally offered is a licensed spout configuration turns to get to tight spots from any point and on-board brush and extendable fissure device. An alternate key peculiarity is the removable, launderable, translucent, bagless dirt dish – which makes for simple, hygienic cleanup and also holding 40% more dirt & debris than the first Pivot Vac™. Finally, this vac overlays into equal parts for smaller charging and storage.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 pounds
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Item model number: PHV1810
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 (amazon)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,451 in Home & Kitchen
Features and Specifications
- Cordless handheld vacuum cleaner that is Smaller, quieter and simpler to clean than unique model
- 18 volts of power and elite engine with cyclonic activity
- On-board brush and extendable fissure device -no loose accessories
- Removable, washable dirt bowl and channels; LED charging pointer light
- Turns on a dime for more prominent control
- Inventive outline overlays down the middle for capacity; 2-year constrained warranty
- Moderately peaceful & Great suction
- Turning nose include flexibility
- Fold-away nose dismiss for getting earth smooth and harsh surfaces
- Simple to open dirt receptacle for disposal
- Minimized shape and lightweight
Utilizations Nickel Cadmium batteries – why wouldn’t they be able to have utilized Nickel Metal Hydride for more life and less end-of-battery-life transfer harmfulness?
Mr. Lynn says:
“I can’t endorse this specific model, but the Pivot Vac is great! Consumer Reports rated it very high several years ago and I bought one, even though it was very expensive. Money well spent! This is powerful enough to do a good job vacuuming my sofa & car. I’m still using the first battery and it’s running strong. Excellent product!”
This is very nearly the cordless vac of my dreams!
By Sandra Fogg
“I love that it is so well designed. It folds to a compact size, and unfolds easily. It is more powerful than any hand-vac I have tried before. I love that it has an easily accessible, non-messy “clean with each use” feature, and also a more thorough way to clean after every few uses. I love that the attachments are permanently attached, and so very easily opened for quick use, or ‘stored’. I even like that the charging light is a soothing blue rather than the old-fashioned ‘panic-red’.
The only thing that the engineers still need to find a fix for is some sort of directional fin system or something, to avoid blowing my pets’ hair away as I approach it. But this is not a flaw in the Black & Decker design, it seems to be a universal flaw in all of the compact vacs that I have tried.”
For more reviews: